What It Means To Be Alive
On this final 5 for 5 Brain Dump about being alive, I want to get really specific.
Here are the things important to my life.
- Being at peace with myself; past, present and future.
- Staying tenacious; about not letting others tell me what to think and be.
- Being a constant learner; “When you know better, you do better.” Maya Angelou
- To care for and serve others; “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.” ERV
- To be forever grateful for what my Heavenly Father has provided for me; health, well being, strength to abide, and for salvation.
October 23rd #wordnerds, the word was uberty; meaning – abundant opportunities.
(#Wordnerds) What is #Wordnerds?
I want to always be able to see and respond to the uberty(s) that present themselves in my life.
Making a difference in the lives of others, leaving this legacy to my children and my children’s children, that to me, is life.
What would your list look like?
What is 5 for 5 Brain Dump? Check here!